We have put together some information on the most commonly asked questions about wheat grass and its use.
If you do not find an answer here, feel free to contact to us!
Wheatgrass is the young grass of the wheat plant. It is considered a super food because of its highly nutritious properties.
Yes. We get it, you ordered something and it’s not what you thought. No sweat, all products – opened or not – can be returned for any reason. Send the items back to us within 14 calendar days and we’ll refund your money. Once we receive the package, we’ll refund you via the same method of payment with which you paid. You will receive the full purchase price of your product minus any shipping fees (unless of course, it was our error). If 14 days has passed since your purchase, we’re sorry, but we can’t accept this item as a return.
Standard orders ship via Priority Mail and shipping time will vary based on your location. Normally you will get the package after the order within 7-10 working days.
Please note it can take up to two full business days from the time you place your order online for it to be processed and ship from our warehouse. Please allow 7-10 business days from shipment for ground delivery. You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your order ships.
We offer Free Mail shipping on all orders in Europe. Shipping to other countries the costs 8 GBP.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Yes. People with gluten sensitivity can also consume it, because spelt grass juice is gluten-free.
The recommended dosage is an initial 2 capsules per day. In case of illness 3 capsules/day and can be increased to 4 capsules/day if necessary. Consume it in the morning on empty stomach (the entire dosage for the day) with a little liquid, and don’t eat or drink for the next 20-30 minutes. The consumption can be stopped at any time. It has no knows side effects, so it can be consumed continually.
- Preventing diseases
- Improving oxygenation
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Strengthening the immune system
- Digestion issues, other stomach related problems
- Increasing the appetite in case of loss of appetite
- Bodyweight disorders
- In case of tumoral diseases it aids in the restoration of the immune system
- Before, during and after chemotherapy
The wheat grass juice is the freshly squeezed juice from the leaves of the BIO spelt that is afterwards shock deep frozen. This spelt grass juice is chemical-free and is made of spelt grown on a naturally closed bio field, it is oftentimes referred to as “green blood” and it contains the following active ingredients:
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B10, B17, C, E, F, K
- Minerals: all the minerals necessary to the human body (over 90 types)
- Enzymes that have the following effect: neutralization of free radicals, breakdown of fat, aiding in haematogenesys, aiding in the digestion of proteins and starches, slows the aging process, etc.
- Aminoacids: it contains all the necessary essential aminoacids for the human body, in the right proportion (proteins are made up of aminoacids)
- Chlorophyll: responsible for the green color of the plants, but that is not why it is important to the human body. Chlorophyll aids the formation of haemoglobins, and so it aids the oxygenation. It is also known as a potent antioxidant and detoxication agent.